Field Services Clerical Agent
DHL currently has an opening for a FT Field Services Clerical Agent at our Allentown Pennsylvania facility. The Service Agent will work to provide operational support to ensure efficient and timely pick-up and delivery handling of customer materials and provides operational support for the Service Center. The Service Agent will also ensure compliance with safety, security, regulatory, and company policies.
Salary Ranges from $17-$21 an hour based on experience.
Medical Benefits available, which employees pay into!
- Provides operational support at service center to ensure efficient and timely pick-up and delivery handling of customer materials and shipments. Ensures compliance with safety, security, regulatory, and company policies.
- Provides customer service, and operational support for the Service Center.
- Answers phone and greets visitors.
- Resolves billing problems in relation to the Service Center.
- Researches shipment tracking requests and provides feedback; attempts to resolve misplaced shipments.
- Communicates with Sales/Service to resolve customer problems.
- Assists with operational procedures including sorting, loading/unloading activities, shipment processing and documentation, manifesting, bagging, sending shipment status information, and accepting/securing over-the-counter payments.
- May process or prepare import/export documentation and assist in the customs clearance process in some markets.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must pass HazMat training during first week of employment
- Entry-level service, production, or support role requiring basic skills
- Can perform the basic tasks within the function
- HS diploma or GED required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills/experience (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Generally 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.